CHICAGO (Aug. 12, 2015) – U.S. Soccer will host a “Girls Fantasy Camp” during the Women’s National Team Victory Tour this fall as a special fundraiser to support upcoming development initiatives and continue to grow the beautiful game in the United States.
The Girls Fantasy Camp will be held in Orlando, Florida, from Oct. 23-26. This exclusive player/fan experience offers unique, behind-the-scenes access to U.S. Soccer and places participants in a Youth National Team training camp environment. This one-of-a-kind opportunity includes:
- Premium tickets to the U.S. WNT match against Brazil on Oct. 25
- Pregame behind-the-scenes tour and field-level access to watch match warm-ups
- Hotel accommodations and all meals
- Daily training sessions with a former WNT player
- VIP access to a U.S. WNT training session
- Ground transportation, including airport transfers if needed
- U.S. Soccer jersey and training apparel
- Private photo opportunity with the 2015 FIFA Women’s World Cup Trophy and more
The Girls Fantasy Camp, open to girls of all skill levels born in the years 2000, 2001 and 2002, will be led by WNT legend Lindsay Tarpley. Tarpley earned 125 caps for the WNT from 2003-2011 and is a two-time Olympic gold medal winner.
Participation in the Girls Fantasy Camp is made possible through a generous donation to U.S. Soccer, part of which is tax deductible. U.S. Soccer is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit and proceeds will help fund important development initiatives to foster the next generation of inspirational coaches and players.
Space is limited for the Camp, which will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.