CHICAGO (June 4, 2015) – U.S. Soccer is bringing FanHQ to the Women’s World Cup with events specifically planned for U.S. Soccer fans in Vancouver.
FanHQ will bring together U.S. fans before the third group game against Nigeria, to party and celebrate the U.S. Women’s National Team on Monday, June 15, alongside the American Outlaws, and again on Tuesday, June 16, for a pre match party.
The event will feature music from DJ Spin Easy, a NYC DJ who brought his unique sets to FanHQ events in Brazil during the 2014 FIFA World Cup and has opened up all over the world for Snoop Dogg, Akon, T-Pain, Ice Cube and others.
In addition, it was recently announced that the world’s most popular sports video game, EA SPORTS FIFA 16, will feature the WNT for the first time. Fans in attendance will have the chance to get their picture taken and put themselves on the cover of EA SPORTS FIFA 16.
Admission to the event is free, and fans who RSVP will have guaranteed access to events. Food and drinks will be available to purchase.
For more details on FANHQ Vancouver, including RSVPs, go to ussoccer.com/FanHQ
- WHERE: The Commodore Ballroom, 868 Granville St, Vancouver, BC V6Z 1K3, Canada
- Night Before Party w/ American Outlaws: June 15, 8 p.m.- 12 a.m.
- Pre Match Party: June 16, 12 p.m.- 4 p.m.
- ENTRY: FREE. Fans who RSVP will be guaranteed entry, all others will be admitted as capacity allows.
- DJ Spin Easy
- EA Sports Photo Booth
- FOOD & BEVERAGE: Available for purchase
- VIP: Heavy appetizers and open bar in a reserved section of the venue