The 2015 FIFA List of Officials has been approved and includes 24 U.S. Soccer Officials. New to the list for 2015 are Referee Armando Villarreal and Assistant Referee Corey Parker.
Villarreal, from southern Texas, has been a U.S. Soccer official since 2005, and began working professional matches in 2011.
Parker started his refereeing career in western Pennsylvania in 1999 and has been working professional matches since 2011.
The officials that comprise the list of United States representatives on the 2015 FIFA Panel include the following:
- Male Referees: Mark Geiger, Edvin Jurisevic, Jair Marrufo, Chris Penso, Ricardo Salazar, Baldomero Toledo and Armando Villarreal
- Female Referees: Margaret Domka, Ekaterina Koroleva and Christina Unkel
- Futsal Referee: Shane Butler
- Male Assistant Referees: Frank Anderson, Eric Boria, Adam Garner, Sean Hurd, Peter Manikowski, CJ Morgante, Corey Parker, Corey Rockwell and Adam Wienckowski
- Female Assistant Referees: Marlene Duffy, Felisha Mariscal, Veronica Perez and Amanda Ross