- First appeared with the U.S. U-18 MNT, and had also previously played for Poland’s U-18 MNT.
- Started five matches for the U.S. U-20 MNT at the 2015 CONCACAF Championship in Jamaica.
- Joined the New York Red Bulls Academy at the U-14 level.
- Won a national championship with the Red Bulls U-16s in 2011-12. Also helped the Red Bulls U-18s advance to Finals Week, where they won the 2012-13 USSF Development Academy national championship. During the 2012-13 season, Miazga was named the U-18 East Conference Player of the Year.
- Signed a professional contract with the New Red Bulls as a homegrown player on May 30, 2013 and made his pro debut on Sept. 8, 2013 as a sub in a 4-1 win over the Houston Dynamo.
- Has appeared in all eight Red Bulls first-team matches in 2015, and has a total of 16 first-team regular season appearances.
- Son of Elizabeth and Adam, who are both Polish.
- Had committed to the University of Michigan before signing with the NYRB.
- Speaks Polish fluently.
MNT: Named to the 2018 FIFA World Cup qualifying roster, earning his first cap for the senior team... Under-20s: Miazga started in all six matches played in 2014, logging 540 minutes, which ranked third on the team in international competition … Under-18s: Miazga represented the U-18 MNT starting in November of 2012 and was a member of the squad that competed in the 2013 Northern Ireland Milk Cup. He had an assist during the USA’s July 31 3-1 loss to host Northern Ireland.
Miazga signed with Major League Soccer’s New York Red Bulls in May of 2013, becoming the club’s eighth player to sign a homegrown contract. He made his debut on Sept. 8, 2013, a 4-1 victory against the Houston Dynamo. In 2014, Miazga started in six of seven games played, earning his first MLS assist during a 2-2 draw against Toronto FC on June 27.
Miazga was a member with the New York Red Bulls Academy starting in 2009-10. He earned a national championship with the Red Bulls U-16s in 2011-12, starting in the title game, a 1-0 victory against St. Louis Scott Gallagher on July 23, 2012, at BBVA Compass Stadium in Houston, Texas. During the 2012-13 season, Miazga was named the U-18 East Conference Player of the Year.