Grand Park Sports Complex
- Player Drop-Off & Bus Parking: Parking Lot F
- Field Map Download: Grand Park Sports Complex Field Map
- Schedule & Live Results: 2015 Development Academy Playoffs and Showcase Schedule
ACADEMY EVENT ESSENTIALS:
- U.S. Soccer Development Academy HQ: Located at the main office in Lot E
- Training Schedule: All teams who requested training time received a 1-hour time block on a turf field. Please note: Clubs may use their reserved training times for any age group, but clubs that have more than one age group that will be training, are asked to share a field. All training times are subject to change or cancellation, at the discretion of Academy staff.
- U-15/16 Showcase Schedule: The 3rd game for each team participating in the U-15/16 Showcase will be scheduled and posted to Demosphere by Wednesday night, June 24th, following the conclusion of the 2nd U-15/16 Showcase game for all teams. Please note: All U-15/16 Showcase clubs will play on Thursday, June 25th at 9am or 11:15am.
- Neurotracker: All Neurotracker testing will be held in the U.S. Soccer Headquarters Building (except Sunday June 21, at Marriott Renaissance Indianapolis North 11925 Meridian St., Carmel). If any team or club has not reserved a time please sign up at: Neurotracker Sign Up
- End of Year Awards & Feature Games: On June 23 and 24 the Development Academy will play Feature Games on the stadium field (Field 1), kick-off is slated for 6:30pm ET. The End of Year awards will be announced at halftime during Wednesday’s match. Livestreams of the games will be available:
- Inclement Weather: Communication will be sent by the U.S. Soccer Development Academy Office confirming all schedule changes due to inclement weather. This communication will be sent to each club’s manager/head coach via email and will be available at the U.S. Soccer Office Headquarters.
- Severe Weather: In the event of severe weather in the area, all club managers/head coaches will receive email communication from the U.S. Soccer Development Academy Office detailing the emergency procedures. Additionally, our staff on-site will notify all teams/spectators of field closures and instructions for evacuation if needed.
- Sports Medicine: U.S. Soccer will provide all medical coverage during the event. Johnson & Johnson First Aid Medical Tents are located throughout the complex.
- Hydration: Powerade is the Hydration Partner of U.S. Soccer. All sideline hydration will be exclusively provided by Powerade.
- Johnson & Johnson Donate a Photo: Visit the Johnson & Johnson activation area located near the Player Drop-Off Zone near Parking Lot F. Just download the app, and every time you or your players donate a photo using the app (you can donate a new photo every day), Johnson & Johnson will donate $1 to a non-profit cause that you care about. EVERYONE WINS!
- Touchline Video: You can purchase video packages at this link Touchline Video.